Well, we got blown out. Our maiden voyage was supposed to take place Friday am, but a combination of the weather, and logistics with Russo Marine, forced us to cancel. No more than 5 minutes after my brother and I spoke, and decided that regardless of the weather we were going to go for it, Russo called and told us there were some issues that, combined with the weather, made it a no go to pick up our new boat.
The plan is to try for this week, potentially leave Thursday am, fish all day on Stellwagen, hit Provincetown for the night, and then cruise around the backside to Harwich. If the weather is still an issue, may just cruise through the canal.
Either way, tourney is approaching and shirts are being finalized today. I will put some pics up on the site as soon as my brother sends them over (don’t hold your breath) and get your orders in.
Keep an eye on the weather and we’ll update you on the entries as they start to come in. Should be the biggest tourney to date, we just need folks to start sending in the registrations so we can lock down the numbers.